“Us”, “We”, or the “Company” refers to Kaleido Solutech Private Limited. The term “You” or “User” refers to you (a registered user, customer, merchant, visitor, third party service provider, or any visitor of the Platforms). The Website, the App, and any other online/offline platform where information is collected by the Company shall be collectively referred to as “Platforms”.
- 1. The information we collect:
- At each point, you will clearly know the information we are collecting from you. For using the App, We collect
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your mobile number
- Your office/flat number in the (“Premises”)
- Check-in time and Check-out time
- Your vehicle information (if any and optional for you to share)
- and such other data that You may have chosen to provide on the Platforms
- We may collect the following information from visitors/guests/logistics providers / online shopping & marketplace providers or any other person entering the Premises:
We do so purely for recording and security purposes.
- Whom to Meet
- Coming From
- Mobile Number
- Check-in time and check-out time
- Purpose of visit
- Their vehicle information (if any and optional for you to share)
- And such other data that the community may have chosen to record.We do so purely for recording and security purposes.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or correctness of any such information. You undertake to indemnify Us for any losses that We may suffer due to any claim raised against Us with respect to any data and/or information that is provided by You to Us which are not attributable to negligence, fraud or misrepresentation on Our part.
- During the registration process, You may decide to not provide such information to Us. In case you choose to decline to submit information on the App, We may not be able to provide certain services to You. Any information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
- You also understand that this service is an extension of the services offered by the Office / Association / Societies (being our Direct Customer) of the Premises, whether registered or unregistered, and accordingly, the data mentioned in point 1 (a) & (b) above, will also be shared with them, as a part our Services, we share the Information with them forrecording and security purposes, however, we take no guarantee of the way the information shall or will be used by them.
- 2. Additional Information
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When You use the Platforms through the telecommunication device, we may collect Your location data if you provide us specific permission in this regard. Although You provide us Your complete address, If You permit the App to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background.
- Device Information: We may collect information about Your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: In addition to the Account Information and Third Party Site Information, we may automatically collect information about you based upon your use of our Service, when and where you use the Service to unlock doors or access control devices.
- Login Information: We may also collect your login information for the websites or servers of participating Organizations, which we will use to verify your credentials for each applicable Organization. If our service is integrated with a Third Party Site, we may also collect your username from such Third Party Site (together with the login information of participating Organizations, collectively referred to as “Login Information”).
- License Information: In certain cases, you may have the opportunity to verify your identity by using the User App to scan your government issued form of identification. If you choose to use this identity verification function, we will collect certain of your personal information directly from your government id, such as your first and last name, date of birth, picture and zip code (“License Information”).
- Biometric Information: We may collect, with your consent, your finger print, voice print or facial profiles which are considered biometric data (the “Biometric Information”). This Biometric Information may be used to validate your Credentialing Information when logging into the Service on a new device and to provide Administrators, Mobile Users and other Users with a biometric means of confirming Credentialing Information.
- Web Analytics - We may use web analytics services on the Site and Apps, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies to help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add‐on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- 3. Use of Information
- The information collected by us through our platforms may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide Our services to You
- Internal record keeping
- To improve Our services or provide new services.
- To contact you when Administrators invite you to join the Organization.
- To validate your identity using government–issued form of identification.
- To send you emails regarding your use of the Service.
- From time to time, We may use the information to customize the website or App.
- You agree that We may use the collected information to:
- Compile, or analyze any information provided by You, on an aggregated basis only. We will do so without personally identifying You or Your personal information;
- We don’t sell or trade your data to/with anyone. We only use it for the purposes of making your experience better by introducing real-time entries, permissions, etc. or to provide you value-added third-party services.
- We may use the information provided by You to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity and to enforce Our terms and conditions.
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer Our Platforms.
- To enable Administrators to generate reports on Users within the Network for which they are the Administrators, including reports related to such User’s activity patterns, preferences and Location Data.
- 4. Sharing of Information
- We do not disclose information provided by You to advertisers in any form that discloses Your personal information
- We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of our Organization or anyone within the Organization. There are a few exceptions to this rule.
- When user reaches out to Our customer care for specific query/issues and customer care personnel has to access your information for resolution of your query.
- Explicit user consent will be taken by Us in case we partner with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of our Organization to provide services or offerings to users.The use of such services may require you to share your name, email, phone number, or other information with these partners. In such cases, We will only share your information and offer you the service with your explicit opt-in
- 5. Information Safety
- We work hard to ensure safety of User Data using teams of engineers, automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption, digital certificates and machine learning. Additionally, We maintain strict administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the User Data that we collect about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once Your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, and to the best extent possible protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We store your information over secure cloud service providers who offer security standards competitive with the industry norms. We also protect our servers with firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may be stored on Our secure servers located within or outside India.
- We have multiple real time checks and tests running to help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. In case of any detection of threat or risk that we deem you should be aware of; we will notify you and guide you through steps to keep your privacy protected
- However, You understand and accept that there is no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission issues, unauthorized third-party access to our Platform and databases or other acts of third parties or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security except in case of willful negligence on the part of the Company.
- All information going in and out of the app is 256 bit https encrypted. TLS encryption is used throughout the application for data in motion and data is also encrypted at rest.
- We constantly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, and external contractors who may need the information in order to process some services. Any internal employee with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and strict actions (up to termination or criminal action) will be taken if they fail to meet these obligations
- Period deletion of visitor logs - All entry and exit data is deleted from Our systems after 180 days by default. All clients do have the option to reset this to 60 days or 120 days. Once deleted, even We will not be able to retrieve past data.
- 6. Role and details of Data Protection Officer (DPO)
We have employed a dedicated data protection and grievance officer who will be responsible for overseeing the company’s data protection strategy and its implementation to ensure compliance with various Privacy law requirements.Our DPO is responsible for the following:
- Constantly educating the company and employees on important Data Privacy compliances.
- Training all staff involved in data processing.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance and address any gap or issues proactively.
- Monitoring implementation and effectiveness of data protection efforts within company.
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all data processing activities, including purposes and necessity of all processing activities, which must be produced on request.
- Interfacing with data subjects to address how their information is being used, their right to have their personal data amended or erased and what measures We have put in place to protect your personal information.
- 7. Choice/Opt-Out
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after providing Us with information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to unsubscribe from our platforms or delete any of all of your information, you can uninstall the app. In addition to this you may also send an email to email@example.com for specific information about your account or deletion of your account history. However, we may still retain some information and records of transaction for specific period as required by any law.
- Users may request at any time that their data on Our systems be erased. This is referred to as the Right to be Forgotten and can be triggered by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any deletion requests are acknowledged within 7 days and actioned within 30 days
- 8. Responsible Disclosure
We take the security of our systems seriously, and it is our constant endeavor to make our website a safe place for our customers to use. However, in the rare case when some security researcher or member of the general public identifies a vulnerability in our systems, and responsibly shares the details of it with us, we appreciate their contribution, work closely with them to address such issues with urgency, and if they want, publicly acknowledge their contribution. We reserve all the rights to validate the reports to be valid or not on the basis of impact of vulnerability.
- 10. How to Contact Us